Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shaw's Stinks

I never shop at Shaw's but decided to try it because of the Duckling rewards. Ton's of free stuff, kids cough medicine, aveeno lotion etc. So I pick everything out and get to the register and there is a sign saying that Shaw's is no longer accepting internet coupons for the duckling rewards. Did Corporate just realize that it was about $80 in free stuff? Had I read Bargain Becky's post I would have realized this before I went shopping.

I made the cashier unscan everything from the free coupons. She wasn't happy....neither was I.
More on my savings later.
I'm too angry to blog.

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Argh!! That would set me off as well. ((hugs)) Hope you cheer up soon.

Valerie said...

I agree too! I never like shopping there. Plus there prices are higher than other groceries stores. There little rewards card is a gimmic.