Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CVS and Oatmeal Cookies

It was slim pickings at CVS this week. I hadn't been in a few weeks to build up my ECB's but did manage to get $10 ECB's back today. I haven't been shopping at CVS lately because I just haven't had time. Today, I had to pick up two prescriptions so I thought I would poke around a bit. If you haven't tried the Vickery and Clarke skin care products, I highly recommend them. I love the facial cream and am going to try the Cold and Sinus Bath tonight to see if I can finally get rid of this cold. I spent $20 on the V & C products and got the $10 back in ECB's. The only other good deal I found was Kellogg's cereal. They were on sale 2/$4.00. I had 4 save $1.00 coupons and ended up with 4 boxes of cereal for $1.00 each. The rest of my purchases were some sales and a few coupons but mostly it was kind of disappointing.

After my errands, I came home and made some homemade Oatmeal Raisin cookies. The husband has been craving them so I thought I would treat him to some yumminess.

I don't know what I would do without my Kitchen Aid Mixer.

Cinnamon and Vanilla and Raisins Oh My!

You can get nicely shaped cookies by using an icecream scoop to form the dough.

Delicious!

1 comment:

Melissa R said...

Me too, no great deals at CVS this week. I have like two things on my list so I may not even go.