Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday. It's been a whirlwind couple of days.
We baked Christmas Cookies all week, Morgan and Tae performed in the Christmas Pageant at our church and then I went back to church for the Candlelight service.
My father in law is here visiting for the holidays, my brother in law and his two girls visited today with there very cute miniature Schnauzer named Boo. We ate too much food.
Full schedule, full house and full hearts.
I hate having my picture taken but here I am with my three kids.
Oh boy-I think the 13 year old grew again.
Now he really is taller than me.
Morgan, Patrick and Tae with my Father in Law at church.

The Arch Angels in the pulpit.
We had two Arch Angels-both had angelic voices.

Two little angels.

My two angels....most of the time.

Pre-pageant. The pulpit and baby Jesus.

Tae was so excited to get dressed in his "tuxedo".
A great day, family time, many hugs.
Have a blessed Holiday season.
Bev








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time.

Thank you for sharing it.

KAryn