Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gifts

I'm a blog slacker. I have at least 3 more posts waiting to go up but haven't been able to get to them. Life has been busy and full. We celebrated May Day, I have pictures from my Daughter's visit to the Revolution Soccer game and a few others. This week I will get to them.
I hope.
In the meantime.
Our church had a yard sale to raise some money.

I found this soap dispenser for the kitchen sink. It's an ear of corn.
I love it.
And I bought this pretty fall dish.
I think I have a nice candle to put on it.

My friend Kayrn made me this apron.
It has a pouch in the front for gathering my eggs from the chicken coop. Or maybe even my vegetables from the garden when the time comes.
I traded her some eggs for the apron.
And traded Danielle some raw milk for eggs and soap.

Life is good.

No comments: